Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?

Currently (and it changes almost everytime I run out) I'm using Duchy of Cornwall organic, free of all bad things, am I not perfect for buying it: Rose and Mandarin shampoo and conditioner! You could just as easily catch me using Pantene (cheap and cheerful) or Jurlique (ridiculously and cripplingly expensive!!)What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?
tressemme i think thts how its spelt at leastWhat kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?
hEAD aND shOULder


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Wella Balsalm - both shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences. The yellow one. Smells beautiful and makes my hair really shiny.
The stuff in those little bottles that I knock off from motel %26amp; hotel bathrooms.
herbal essence's none of your frizzness


no animals used in making or testing.
natures gate shampoo
sunsilk
Herbal Essenes and I dont use conditioner
Head and Shoulders
I am a Samy Angel. Samy's stuff (you can get it at Walmart and Walgreens now) is awesome. Just awesome.
Garnier (for normal hair) and no conditioner..
Audace. I would recommand to those with sensitive scalp
I use the Shampoo and Conditioner I order from Gold Medal.
pantene
Aussie - i love it!
garnier....i think i spelled it right...
sunsilk

No comments:

Post a Comment