Monday, August 23, 2010

Mane-N-Tail Horse Shampoo and Conditioner...

ive read a lot about how mane-n-tail horse shampoo really helps your hair, but then ive also read a lot about how it is not good for your hair. Is it? Can I use the shampoo and conditioner and use it like i normally would with any other product? Is there a specific one to get? helppp im confused! Mane-N-Tail Horse Shampoo and Conditioner...
My wife started using it, and now she nags me all the time. (har-har)





Seriously, her hair is a lot shinier and a bit thicker (up from ultra-fine to very fine) from using it. The only hair it isn't good for is the hair of those selling $25-$100 bottles of shampoo and conditioner; they'll make up ANY story to keep you overpaying them.Mane-N-Tail Horse Shampoo and Conditioner...
I've used it. It was pretty good. It's good quality for the price, and the huge bottles it comes in was great for my very full, very long hair.





If you have very long hair its a very good value, and horses do have long hair, so its made for the problems with dry ends etc we long haired people have.





I'd get the huge bottles meant for horses if you are going to get it. I currently use either Neutragena triple moisture or Garnier Fructise 3 minute repair as daily conditioners, and the cheapest shampoo I can get (usually VO5). I need the repair conditioners just to brush my hair when its wet. It's so dry it tangles easily, and for a while I used to rip out a ton of it just trying to brush my hair. I still have quite a bit of frizz, but I can even comb my hair when wet now! WOW!
Yea u should try it out! i have been using it for a while now, and i have seen really good results .. use it with its conditioner, just dont get it from anywhere cuz there r some fake ones! its slightly expensive compared to regular shampoos .. i use it in every wash, but sometimes like once a week i use a different shampoo just for a change ..
I actually began using the leave in conditioner when my twin daughters were about four years old (on their hair) and we had nothing but great results. I always had people asking what I used on their hair. I loved it but everyone's hair is different so your experience may not be the same. I'd recommend trying it though.
My mother used to buy this all the time when I was a kid, and I have great hair. So, I would say it is wonderful for your hair. :) Try the hoof cream for your nails also.
I have been using the CONDITIONAR for multiple months now, it works great. But dont use the shampoo, this may sound weird but i suggest getting Ausie cleanse and mend shampoo. The to work VERY well together
i don't know that much about it, but i heard it will make your head stink. be careful, don't spend too much till you try it.
It's awesome. But never buy the knockoffs (and they are out there), they are absolutely terrible for your hair.





Mane n Tail helped me grow my boycut out into shoulderblade- length hair in less than a year.
I have work at 2 beauty retail stores





Mane n Tail is awesome


it makes your hair truly like a horses, thick and natural...
It made my hair really soft but don't expect too much it pretty much just softens it! I don't think it makes your grow faster or helps retain length. It's actually pretty good.
I used it years ago and it did nothing special for my hair. I've found that not many shampoos do anything special for hair. So far my favorite was Nexus Therapee
It works; it's cheap - don't expect any miracles though - if your hair has been color treated, be careful with it.
haha it's used for horses AND people. it's not bad for your hair but there is many other better products that you could use. garnier or herbal essences is good!
Its good when i was 3 and my mom couldn't find johnsons at the store she would use that one on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment