Monday, November 21, 2011

Does anybody like aussie shampoo and conditioner??

The best product in the line in my opinion is the 3 minute miracle. I have fine oily hair and my daughter has thick dry hair and it works great for both of us.Does anybody like aussie shampoo and conditioner??
I do!! I use the dual personality shampoo and conditioner for dry ends and oily roots. My hair is crazy!!!Does anybody like aussie shampoo and conditioner??
%26lt;Yes,it is my favorite.%26gt;
Yes and they smell great too
NO
I don't know yet but thought about that being my next shampoo and conditioner I purchase. i have smelled it and it smells great. I want to try the dual personality shampoo %26amp; conditioner
sure..it smells like grapes
I like aussie shampoo an conditioner it works good on ur hair lol but i cant get it here where i am so i cant wait till june i will be able to get it
Yes,My husband and I use it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment