Monday, November 21, 2011

Best Shampoo or Conditioner (or both!)?

What are some really great shampoos or conditioners for normal hair? i don't want it to make my hair frizzie! I'd like one that makes my hair nice, smooth, silky, and shiny. And by shiny, I don't mean greasy! I just want to know about some shampoo or conditioner (or both!) that have worked out for you in the past. And not super expensive, either! I'm on a budget! Thanks!Best Shampoo or Conditioner (or both!)?
Herbal Essences or Aussie. They both work really good.Best Shampoo or Conditioner (or both!)?
Herbal essences


Aussie (all i know is that my salon person said it was good, havn't tried it)


And john frieda








I used to use garnier, but it made my hair greasy.Maybe thats just mine though.
I really like herbal essence.


I only use shampoo on my hair.


The condionor always made my hair greasy looking.
garnier fructis sleek n shine is the best! and the deep conditioner =)
I have found the best by far to be head and shoulders, shampoo and conditioner.





i dont have dandruff and i still use them over anyother. have found that a lot of others make my hair feel heavy and that it needs washing again really often. have tried fructis and elvive, dove, herbal essences ( which smell lovely) . pantene i quite kliked but went back to h+s when it ran out and noticed the difference again straight away.





I always go back to head and shoulders so i guess that must say something ( i use the hydrating one as i have very long hair that dries out at the ends occasionally, but have tried the others too and they are good also. also is quite often on offer in supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment