Monday, November 21, 2011

Shampoo or Conditioner?

which do you usually run out of first?





For me it's conditioner.





Thanks.


:]





Shampoo or Conditioner?
Conditioner!





I have to buy 1 bottle of shampoo and 2 of conditioner just to equal it out! Shampoo or Conditioner?
shampoo. i use more of it to get my hair squeaky clean and only a dime-sized portion of conditioner.
Conditioner
Conditioner.
Shampoo...
conditioner ALWAYS! :-)
Shampoo.
Shampoo, always.
Shampoo is better i go on first and clean the hair
conditioner my hair gets so tangled i have to use a lot or when i go to comb in it hurts
I generally run out of both at the same time.
I run out of conditioner first too.
Yeah, conditioner. I use like a shitload cuz i have so much freaking hair!
i run out of shampoo easly idk why!!
same


what can i say


i love having soft hair
hmm both..cuz i use them alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment