Monday, November 21, 2011

Shampoo or conditioner?

which is better and why ?Shampoo or conditioner?
shampoo, chiiiiild.....my hair's soft anyway.... conditioner only makes my hair look like a dusty rag next day.... but it depends on the person and the quality of the conditioner.... we can live without conditioners.... yeah.... instead, we should struggle to find and develop alternative energy sources..... and find more water supplies.... and create colonies on the Moon......... difficult times are coming, child.....Shampoo or conditioner?
Well, if I just use shampoo, then my hair goes all dry, stiff and gross. If I just use conditioner, my hair goes all greasy, and it's just... Yeah. So then if I'm only using conditioner, I only do the ends. Aw maaaaan... Don't make me choose!





Ok. Shampoo. Urgh.
Shampoo Is Better.
If I am in a hurry, I skip the conditioner. But then I have to deal with fly-aways and dry ends.





Who would just apply conditioner and skip shampoo? It would make your hair look greeeezy.
Conditioner


because it makes my hair shiny and smooth.
shampoo = makes it healthy


conditioner = silky and smooth


so both ! :]
I mostly use shampoo, I always thought conditioner was just something extra...
well,i use a shampoo to wash my hair then i use the conditioner to make my hair soft and brushable


so for me its both =)
conditioner because it makes my hair soft
Shampoo because it cleanses my hair and scalp.
Both bcoz shampoo cleans my scalp n conditioner smoothens my hair
I use both. Always condtioner otherwise my hair turns into a rat's nest.
First i shampoo my hair and then condition them, so both...........
Both are good and I use both
Dont use either.


Shaved head, so no need.
both cause i have werid hair

No comments:

Post a Comment