Monday, November 21, 2011

Mane & Tail Shampoo and Conditioner?

Is this shampoo / conditioner good for helping hair grow longer and thicker? I need serious help with growing my hair. It has grown in years. People always think that i just like to keep it short, but the truth is that it doesn't grow...............HELP PRETTY PLEASE :(Mane %26amp; Tail Shampoo and Conditioner?
For hair growth,take a hair,skin,nails vitamin,a multi,and a b-12.Biotin also promotes hair growth.Up your protein intake and use moisturizing hair products.





Try infusium 23 or another leave in conditioner daily.Hair grows atleast 6 inches hair/year EVERYONE'S!! Some people just don't retain their length.Avoid heat as this damges your ends and wash frequently.A dirty scalp will NOT aid in hair growth.Mane %26amp; Tail Shampoo and Conditioner?
I use it. They have a good product.





ETA: I just want to comment on what Wilhemina said in her post below.





We are not genetically programed to have long or short hair, that's ridiculous. I'm black and my hair is considered extremely long.





The hair on your body is a different type of hair than that on your head. You hair can and will grown as long as you want it to if you take care of it.





Mane %26amp; Tail products are a good start, meaning that there is nothing wrong with them. If those are the products that you want to use, go for it. There are obviously other salon products that will work better to help you achieve your goal.
use it.it is guaranteed.but just make sure u take the genuine product, not imitation.
never used it, but I asked a question about this shampoo the other day %26amp; I recieved a lot of answers from people who said that they've tried it %26amp; it worked, or that they tried it %26amp; nothing happened, no difference. . . i also got some answers from people who said that it made her hair softer %26amp; thicker. . . so, I dont know, but i have read %26amp; heard that prenatal vitamins help with hair growth, that and hair vitamins. I tried the prenatal vitamins %26amp; i dont know, maybe i got ones that werent good for me cuz i felt that my hair started to fall out %26amp; get thin, I havent tried any other prenatal vitamins or hair vitamins.





So that's what i've heard. . . Good Luck!!!!
it is a good product it helps renew your hair and it feels good. but you cant curl or blow dry your hair..nmore than once a week you should curl it. brushing your hair isnt good either. try sulfue 8 or aphogee hair product they work good as well
I've used Man %26amp; Tail before...it's no more special than any other shampoo. You say your hair doesn't grow...may I ask if you have a relaxer? A lot of times processed hair just gets too damaged and doesn't show any growth.





Trust me, good diet and exercise, and keeping your scalp in good condition is what makes your hair grow, not shampoos and conditioners.
I'm a hairstylist and i tell all my clients that hair grows from protein and oils. you have to look and see if you hair is breaking off and a point. if it is get some moisture and protein shampoo.





as for if Maine and Tail make the hair grow? No. it is just shampoo and cond, it can make you hair feel better and that is all.
For me Mane 'n Tail products has help promote my hair growth. I use all of their hair products for over two years. Especially their Carrot Oil Cream and Olive Oil Cream. I use this when I message my scalp. Nothing works overnight. In 6 weeks i have notice a lot of new growth.








go to their website:


http://www.manentail.com
I used the Mane shampoo and conditioner for years, but it was because they were gentle. They did not do a thing in making my hair grow faster. I suggest that you take some Vitamin B supplements, especially Biotin. This may work for you-
I have used mane and tail but I didn't notice any growth changes. I didn't think it made my hair soft enough. It is made for very coarse hair like a horses tail. I wouldn't go out and buy it special if you are expecting a miracle.
What you put on your hair isn't going to affect what makes it longer. It is genetically determined how long every hair on our head and body will grow. Hair has a life span. It will grow so much, stop, fall out and replace itself. That is why we naturally shed so many hairs per day. Certain factors like diet, health, can help with the quality of our hair and skin, but it won't grow your hair down your back unless you were born to have that.
That shampoo kinda scares me for some reason.


I have had your same problem all my life. I usually keep my hair in a short bob but the times i have grown it out it gets to right at my shoulder and then just stops.


So I read something that says our hair with the length is one of those things predetermined by our genes. It even went on to say if you had long hair as a child you could easily have it as an adult. Well my mother in kindergarten chopped up my pony tail and that was the last time I had long hair. I still blame her!! LOL


Now seriously it may just be your genes are destined for short hair. Maybe try and find new styles and ways to do it.
Have you ever seen the hair of a horse's tail and mane? It is coarse and rough hair.....that shampoo is full of wax and other stuff that coats the hair to make it appear shinier....it will do the same to your hair, give it a heavy waxy coating that will build up in time and cause you to feel like your hair is always greasy or waxy.





No shampoo or oil or anything you put ON your hair will affect it's growth cycle or strength or length. The only chance you have to influence how hair grows is by taking supplements that work with your body's chemistry to support healthy hair growth. Once the hair has grown out and is outside the scalp...it is just dead keratin tissue and nothing will change it's structure. Conditioners and shampoos can coat the hair with waxy coatings that make the hair appear shiny, but they cannot change the chemical composition of the hair, that can only take place with systemic supplementation........IE taking hair vitamins...this is all scientific fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment