Monday, November 21, 2011

Favorite #53: whats ur favorite shampoo and conditioner??

pantene for both...Favorite #53: whats ur favorite shampoo and conditioner??
My favorite is Revlon Flex, but it is hard to find in the stores.Favorite #53: whats ur favorite shampoo and conditioner??
I have a favorite shampoo, but not conditioner. I always liked Prell (that green nicely scented shampoo).
Amplify
this cheap crap called white rain :-)
Paul Mitchell Modern Elixirs refining shampoo and conditioner :)
HLS - Hair Lover's Shampoo and Conditioner is manufactured by Hobe Labs, Tempe, Arizona. They make several other hair products -- Hair Follicle Stimlator Spray, Hair Energizer and all products can be bought in a health food store or ordered by them. It's all natural. My hair was falling out many years ago when I began using their products. That stopped completely. I am 73 and I have a full head of hair today. Try is, you'll love it. Use as directed.
dont have a favorite shampoo.
suave
Garnier or Herbel Essences.


:)!
Head %26amp; Shoulders.
prell


suave
Garnier =)
garnier


makes my hair smell so good
HERBAL ESSENCES the hydrating kind, the frizz remover kind, and the volumizing kind. THEY WORK WONDERS!
loreal elvive


its great,leaves my hair salon looking


and because im worth it!!
if I'm buying at a regular store Garnier Length and Strength for hard to grow long hair





otherwise umm I can't think of it... so I'll say amplify
I like L'oreal, I love the smell!
garnier, or herbal essence
Do you know how to count?
aussie
My favorite shampoo and conditioner are made by HerbaLife.
l'oriel elvive! Cos I'm worth it!
Garneir Fructis!
Garnier...


Herbal Essencses
Paul Mitchell
suave
I love Herbal Essence. It smells GREAT and is healthy for your hair!!
Anything by KMS and BedHead.
Garnier Fructis (Sleek and Shine Sheer) for everyday.


Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco for special occasions.


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment