Monday, November 21, 2011

Best/Worst shampoo and conditioner?

Which are the best S%26amp;C you've used?


and the worst ones.!.!.Best/Worst shampoo and conditioner?
The best I have tried is Clynol and Loreal Professional. Expensive but so worth the money. They make my over processed hair actually look silky!





The worst would be the cheap stuff like Garnier Fructis or Dove or Pantene. It strips my colour and leaves my hair really lank.Best/Worst shampoo and conditioner?
BEST!!!!!!!!you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


http://www.unicure.info or http://www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
i LOVE the pearl shine one - Loreal Elvive Nutri Gloss


It works SO well for my hair


It doesn't make it as shiny as I would like - but despite my tonnes of straightening - It keeps my hair smooth %26amp; soft





I really DONT like head %26amp; shoulders - I used the damage fixing one today %26amp; my hair feels horrible
pantene is supposed to be bad because of the wax and everything.


i love love love beyond loveeeeee thermasilk's sunsilk shampoo.


the purple one is for dry, over heated and damages hair and is sparkly!


their whole line of products works amazingly!
Best....Nexxus and I really like Dove..am going to try Biosilk tonight but i know i'll love it...





Worst: Pantene!!! wax/silicone ingredient that coats your hair and can cause breakage and/or hairloss! might as well use it on your car
Best-redken and nexxus


Worst-Pantene and Herbal Essenses
Worst for me is Fructis and Pantene





Best is L'oreal Elvive or Nutri-gloss
worst: herbal essences hello hydration


best: dove
worst: head %26amp; shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment