Monday, November 21, 2011

Shampoo and conditioner leaving bulid-up...?!?

Everytime I take a shower and wash my hair, no matter how hard I scrub my scalp something always builds up!! It has gotten so bad my mom has to wash it in the sink! I don't know what I am doing wrong but I spend up to an hour trying to scrub it out of my hair AND IT DOESNT WORK! I only use a pea sized amount. What can I do?!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!Shampoo and conditioner leaving bulid-up...?!?
Clarifying shampoo?


Banking soda wash?


Apple Cider Vinegar rinse?





They all help get rid of product build up. And take it easy on your scalp...Shampoo and conditioner leaving bulid-up...?!?
Shampoo eventually builds up on the hair. There isn't anything you can do, But get a good Professional Clarifying shampoo(or get it done at a salon) A Clarifying shampoo will strip the hair of build up.
use a clarifying shampoo ever 1 or 2 weeks too remove product build up. don't scrub your scalp too much; massage it gently as u wash it. use warm-lukewarm water while washing ur hair . good luckkkk !





:)
change products


try something by ojon or a brand similar.








hope i helped.





p.s.


ojon isn't sold in stores besides places like sephora, or qvc.com
do exactly what your mom does when she washes


it in the sink. is she using warm or cold water?





try swithching shampoo %26amp; conditioner for something


that suits your hair type better.

No comments:

Post a Comment