Monday, November 21, 2011

Shampoo and conditioner.?

how much does bed head control freak cost?


where can i get it?


and like what does it help?


like frizzy ness?


would it help my hair:


i have really thick hair and i straighten it almost everyday.


and i want it to help keep my hair straight.


also what other shampoos and conditioners would work.


that aren't way expensive?





thankss.Shampoo and conditioner.?
I use mane and tail shampoo and conditioner for my hair. And it works for me because like you i have thick and frizzy hair. Also when i straighten my hair i use herbal essence anti- frizz spray with a straightening gel they work wonders.Shampoo and conditioner.?
Well if you buy control freak its a meg waste of money. I had it and it would make my hair really dry , If you straighten it everyday you should get pantnee pro v restorative. It would make my hair feel really soft and stay straight and it would actually make my hair look healthier. Also its not to expensive compared to the bedhead. And in my opion if you straighten your hair everyday you should really use leave in conditioner any kind is good, Its good to use if you don't already use it because it protects your .


hope I helped.
ok well there is no such thing as a miracle shampoo but you should buy head and shoulders smooth and silky i do the same exact thing as you it works so good and for the big kind it costs about 7 dollars anywhere you go but it also helps dandruff and after when your hair is wet put some straightening stuff in it you can buy it at like target well pretty much anywhere too...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment