Monday, November 21, 2011

Best hair shampoo and conditioner?

oscar blandi


you can get it at sephora.com or oscarblandi.com


love love!Best hair shampoo and conditioner?
I can't live without Nexxus! I use Nexxus Therrepe shampoo (spelled wrong?) and Nexxus Humectrus conditioner. Any other shampoo that I've tried leaves my hair feeling dry when I rinse it out but with this shampoo I can actually feel the moisture in my hair while rinsing. It's unbelievable how I can tell such a difference but it's true. You can also use the conditioner as a leave in (small amount) or as a weekly deep treatment. Try it and you won't be disappointed. BTW, I also have very thick and curly hair.Best hair shampoo and conditioner?
pantene





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i like pantene =) it makes my hair smell good and it makes it really shiney
pantene YAYAY
  • makeup beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment