Monday, November 21, 2011

My conditioner finishes much faster than my shampoo, is it just me?

I thought it was just me!My conditioner finishes much faster than my shampoo, is it just me?
nope it's not just you. It must be a sales gimmick or something. It always takes more conditioner than shampoo therefore the conditioner bottles should naturally be bigger. Yuo know that the companies know this info, so it is just a way to get you the consumer not only to pay out more money but also to get you back into the store more often. IMHOMy conditioner finishes much faster than my shampoo, is it just me?
The same thing happens to me! I think I use one and a half bottles of conditioner to every bottle of shampoo. I think it's because I use shampoo to only wash my scalp, and the fact that I have long hair so I use more conditioner on the ends.
No it is with me as well. i think companies do that on purpose so you don't change to another brand. You are always forever just buying one more bottle just to be using the same brand of shampoo and conditioner at the same time.
That happens to me as well. I just over use because I feel like a small amount doesn't do it for my hair. My hair is almost to my belly button, so I feel like I need a lot, but I really dont. Its just a bad habit.
really? my shampoo finishes much faster than my conditioner, but i think it's because i love the smell that i practically dump it all on my head.
It shouldn't, you only should need about a quarter sized amount of conditioner.


your shampoo should run out long before the conditioner does.
should be the opposite way. use like a dime sized amount.





answer mine. . . plz people


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
i always buy 2 conditioners for everyone one bottle of shampoo and i usually still run out of conditioner... lol i dunno why
Mines does this too , we probably use alot more conditioner than we're meant too but lol .
well hopefully your conditioner is nice enough to at least help your shampoo finish.
JUST LIKE ME. its like 2 conditioner bottle for 1 shampoo; geeeeeeeez. haha
No your not alone.


Mine does too.





I use conditioner all over my head, especially on my scalp and ends.
no thats how it usually happens for me. you only need a bit of shampoo to work up a nice lather.
Yea, mine does that to. I just use alot of conditioner so my hair's soft.
Yeah I think so.. LOL


I don't use conditioner because it makes my hair greasy..
yup me too. I hate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment