Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner help (:

Have you tried Dangerously Straight Erbal Essences 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner or the New Garnier Fructis Shine Burst? Do they work well? What one is better? Or, if you dont use those, what do you like the most? I want a new shampoo and conditioner but cant really decide (:


Shampoo and conditioner help (:
If you want straight hair, Use a good striaghtner, thats the best thing to use. If you worried about the heat damaging your hair etc you could:





Use Pantene beautfiul lengths. It repairs aginst damaged hair.


You could also use flat iorn spray. It's by got 2b and it's in a purple bottle...It's especailly to protect your hair from the falt iron.





----





I used to use Garnier Frutics Shine burst. I personally, did not see any difference. Now Im using Pantene beautiful lengths that works great. If your look for shine there is also a Pantene that is for shine.





Shampoo and conditioner help (:
shampoos and conditioners have different outcomes for different


people so i dont know which one will work for you the best





but i tried those shampoo and conditioners and they didnt


make my hair as nice looking or as smooth and shiny as


when i used aussie. dove. tresseme. or organtix


so i suggest you try one of those products.(:
I used dangerously straight herbal essence... but i don't feel it was any different than any normal herbal essence. I personally love dove! It makes my hair smell amazing and keeps it shiny and soft.
i love the dangerously straight herbal essences 2 i 1 shampoo and conditioner .it made my hair straighter becuz my hair is wavy
You should get pantene. A conditioner pantene and a shampoo one
Ew.


Those brands can S my D.


Try Redken, Pantene, or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment