Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner....ANSWER!?

My hair is kinda thin and unhealthy. I want it to grow a little faster too. I got the Mane and Tale shampoo and conditioner today, but I have a few questions. Will it make hair grow on other parts of you body? I don't want my facial hair to grow, I'm a girl! Will it help make my hair grow faster? Thanks!Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner....ANSWER!?
Well for one try using Mane N' Tail Horse Shampoo. I use it all the time and it makes your hair grow faster. You can find it at walmart in the pet section. also you should drink plenty of water to condition your hair and when shampooing and conditioning you should use cold or


luke warm water on your hair so it won't damage it. Even hot water hurts your hair.











Btw if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner....ANSWER!?
Does this shampoo lather when you put it in your hair. Because the shampoos that lathers is not good for your hair. It will strip the nutrients in your hair, making it dry and unhealthy like that. And what kind of shampoo that make your hair grow on different parts of your body. What the freak, this maybe one of the stupidest questions that I have ever seen. I am not trying to be rude, but seriously, think!!!!! It shouldn't!!!! And healthy hair grow faster than unhealthy hair just so you know.....


And your the thinesses, try hair volumizing shampoo and hair spray. It will help.
It won't make ANY hair, including your hair, grow faster. You can't grow faster. There is nothing proven that will do that.
I have bottle of Herbal Conditioner and it does not make your grow


that's myth.





Biotin tablets might help

No comments:

Post a Comment