Monday, August 23, 2010

What are some good shampoo and conditioners?

am using Aussie dual purpose shampoo and conditioner now for oily and dry hair. its pretty good. but i need something to treat the dandruff that comes with it and also some frizziness.


my hair is kinda thick, since i did that japanese hair straightening thing, which toned down the poofyness, though i still have some volume.


all in all, i would like something that combines all 4(oily, dry, dandruff %26amp; frizz), or something that will help.





thank you!What are some good shampoo and conditioners?
matrixWhat are some good shampoo and conditioners?
I have very thick frizzy hair and i use aussie mega. I just wash and condition my hair first leave the conditionar in my hair wile i finish the shower then rence. The only time i get frizz or puffy hair any more is when im in a rush and jump in and out as fast as i can.
use garnier.





or go to a s alon any buy some stuff
I myself, and my daughter have extremely thick hair and its hard for us to keep the frizz out,and dryness. Although, i cannot think of a combined shampoo and conditioner we use john Frieda's brillant brunette shampoo and it works beautifully. There are ingredients in it designed to keep hair soft, shinny, and no frizz. It can be quite expensive, I know this does not solve the dandruff problem but this shampoo and conditioner truly works!!! hope i helped
I did the japanese hair straightener. Never agian. It was great till my hair started to grow out. Also my hair got really damaged. I used Redken to keep it healthy. I would recommend living with the pain of always doing your hair or learning to use about two things of conditioner to every thing of shampoo.
Try the shampoos and conditions they sell at Bath and Body Shops. They are really good and smell nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment