Monday, August 23, 2010

Garnier Fructis ( Long and Strong ) Shampoo and Conditioner ....... What do you think about it? and Why?

Hiya.





I havnt used it sorry, but ive researched on the internet for people that HAVE used the product. I will copy and paste 4 reviews below. I hope they will help, most of them sound fab anyway, garnier products are usually quite good so im sure you'll like this one too.


______________________________________…


I used the 2-in-1 for about a year and the switched to the long and strong for about the last 6 months. I have been trying for the last 2 years to grow my hair out. Because I am a home health nurse I need to have my hair easy to deal with and I went in last week to get a perm and they said they would have to cut 6 inches off because of how damaged and dry it was and I have since switched to Biolage and have noticed a tremendous difference in my hair.


______________________________________…


Love it! I love the scents and it leaves my hair feeling so soft! I use the whole line of sleek and smooth products and couldn't be happier!


I've tried all the other store brands, and these definitely top my list!


______________________________________…


I love Garnier Long and Strong as well as Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner. I also love the Smoothing Milk. I blow dry my hair straight every other day, and the combination of these products makes my hair soft and shiny. They smell like apples, which is a nice treat too! Can't beat the price either!


______________________________________…


Honestly speaking ive tried all the garniers, the 2 in 1's, the dry hair, the fine hair, and honestly I HATED THEM.....UNTIL.....Long and Strong came to my rescue!! Im totally NOW PLEASED with this new long and strong shampoo line, this one Doesnt weigh my long long hair down, and it doesnt feel oily in heavy conditioners!! I tried the new 2 in 1 in the dry/damaged hair, and honestly speaking, I HATE IT!! That too, seems to add more conditioning to the crown of my hair!! But how wonderful the long and strong doesnt do that to my hair.....strange...but its GREAT!! I am definitley going to continue to use this long hair shampoo,. also, it doesnt make my hair fall out in little strands!! It works a miracle!!!!! Im amazed that this long and strong did make my hair strong!! I DEFINITLEY WOULD GREATLY RECOMMEND THIS LONG AND STRONG SHAMPOO LINE!!! IT'S Better than the other formulations , but Great for long hair!!!!


______________________________________…





By the looks of these reviews it sounds a great product. Is worked for the people abouve and they loved it im sure you will too. Hope these helped x x :DGarnier Fructis ( Long and Strong ) Shampoo and Conditioner ....... What do you think about it? and Why?
me and a couple of my friends use it and its realy good. it keeps your hair really strong and takes away any frizz. also it helps to grow your hair long. hope i helped :)Garnier Fructis ( Long and Strong ) Shampoo and Conditioner ....... What do you think about it? and Why?
I don't know if it really helps your hair grow, but I really like the way it makes my hair look. It smells really nice too.
I just started using it, and for me it works great. My split ends are gone and it makes my hair really soft, even when I heat style. It works really well if you leave the conditioner on your hair for 3-5 minutes, and then rinse with cold water. Naturally, my hair is really wavy, and kind of poofy, but the shampoo + conditioner make them nice and defined. Overall, its a great product, and works on many hair types.





=D Hope I helped!
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment