Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you use conditioner after shampoo?

I don't. Maybe cause I'm a man?Do you use conditioner after shampoo?
I do it helps alotDo you use conditioner after shampoo?
Nope, can't be bothered. Sometimes I'll put Sunsilk in it, which I think is basically a leave-in conditioner. But putting it in, leaving it and then rinsing... too much hassle!
Yes I do. Using conditioner after a Shampoo makes me feel extra special :)
I use the 2 in 1 kind....I have very long hair and don't want to take the time to do both...lol
i dont use conditioner
Yeah.





Shampoo twice and then conditioner.





I get a lot of compliments on my hair because I care too much about it
yes, you can't comb through it without it
only on the ends otherwise it makes my hair really greasy
Um... Yes?





Read the back of a conditioner and/or shampoo bottle.
yes, my hair is practically butt-length. i'd never get the tangles out otherwise
No, because I don't like conditioner. I just use shampoo and my hair seems to be fine with it
I do it makes it easy to brush your hair and it gets less frizzy
Men don't need to, hmph. Yes, I like to be silky smooth!
I always do. Cause I'm a girl (:
No I sure don't
nope i just use shampoo
No, cuz mine is a two in one thingy :)
paul mitchell
I do or I can't comb through it.
yes I have too
yea or else my hair will have lots and lots of tangles!
yes
yep (:
i do
yer i do otherwise ill never get a comb thru my hair tidy lol
i do. other wise my hair is all weird.
no but i used to

No comments:

Post a Comment