Monday, August 23, 2010

Mane & Tail shampoo and conditioner.?

I want to try it, but I wanted to know how it has worked for some of you. So if you could, share some of your results with me. I'd appreciate it. Thanks :)Mane %26amp; Tail shampoo and conditioner.?
ive been using it for aroung two months?


yeah i like it. it makes my hair soft :] but sometimes my hair feels iono weird and it get tangled but other then that i like it.


i also see that my hair is growing alot more then it did :]Mane %26amp; Tail shampoo and conditioner.?
It works reasonably well. It is not however the best I have ever used. I'd say it works about average. I didn't leave in the conditioner like it says you can. I used it when my hair was all the way down my back. I wasn't impressed honestly. After using about three bottles I switched to something that conditioned better.
Oh





If you want use Shampoo then just check the bottle before it. It is written on it.





Its also avilable for animals. Be carefull





Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment